- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Mix together vinegar, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and sesame oil in small bowl; set aside. Combine water chestnuts, basil and green onion in another small bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together Egg Beaters and remaining 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce in another small bowl. Brush one side of each tortilla with Egg Beaters mixture, brushing to the edges of each tortilla. Divide water chestnut mixture between 2 tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with remaining 2 tortillas, brushed side down. Press edges to seal.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add 1 pancake. Cook 5 minutes or until both sides are golden brown, turning once. Repeat with remaining pancake. Cut each pancake into 6 wedges; serve with dipping sauce.
- Use remaining water chestnuts in salads or stir-frys.
|Serving Size||4 servings (3 wedges plus 1 teaspoon sauce each)|